CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Economy Sucks!

Yes as we all know the economy is really sucky right now! Just a couple weeks ago we were complaining over the gas prices and worried if we were going to have enough money from my hubby's check left over for groceries. And now we are worried if my husband is going to get layed off.

My husband came home yesterday and told me that everyone on his crew at the lumber mill he works at were layed off except him, because he's been there awhile. And he got knocked back down to a lower pay doing a differant position in the mill.

The reason for the layoff he said is that lumber sales are really low because of no one wanting to purchase houses anymore. So now we might face my husband losing his job because of the damn economy. And I thought it couldn't get any worse!

0 comments: