CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Treasure Trooper!

So I found this site called Treasure Trooper, from a person in the forums on this site that I belong to. She said that she has made real money from it and that she actually got a real check, that she showed us. So I was interested to see what she was talking about and wondered on over to the site.

Treasure Trooper is a website that you can get paid for taking surveys, and not only surveys. You also can get paid for shopping, and signing up for free offers. This site is really like not like any other paid survey site. It also has a fun Trading Hut where you can go to, to use the money that you have earned on tickets to participate in fun games to win even more money.

I was a little sceptical at first, because I have seen a million sites like this one before, only to wind up having to pay a fee in the end. Well this site doesn't charge you a dime and it's really fun and entertaining! And if you are only in it for taking the paid surveys, you can take one survey a day and the payout ranges from $.75 to $1.00. I know that doesn't sound like alot, but for a stay at home mom that doesn't make much money it does add up after awhile and specially if you are consistently taking the surveys every day. But it doesn't just stop with the surveys, remember you can sign up for offers too, if your into that. And all of the offers on Treasure Trooper available are free of charge, and the payput ranges from $.50 on up to $35.00. And then if you actually have money to shop, you can shop in the available shops that are on their sites, and it's places you normally shop at everyday like; Avon, 1-800-Flowers, Disney, Deliahs and more popular shops. And the payout ranges from 1.5% on up to 17.5%. And not only does Treasure Trooper offer all this,but it also has links to where the best paid surveys are and all of them do pay. It's better than having to scan the internet for hours, trying to find a good paid survey site.

I don't have money so I just stick to taking the surveys and sigining up for offers. I have been signed up with them for 2 weeks now and have made almost $13.00. Not bad for FREE money. I havn't recieved a check yet, but you can't cash out until your account is at least up $22.00. So when I do finally recieve that first check, you can be sure that I will be back to post. So please check it out, it really is alot of fun. I have evan participated in live surveys that pay out $3.00 or more.

And for every referral that you have sign up under you, you get even more money. So please Click on the banner above to be automatically referred by me!

0 comments: